Stash & Spending

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Birthday Nails

So my birthday was a few days ago, and I treated myself by painting both of my hands! :) It's the little things that get me through life.

I turned 22.  I'm not sure what birthday to look forward to after turning 21.  Maybe immediate death?  Not sure.

Anyways, here are what my nails look like:



For this manicure:
  • Base Coat - Base Coat by Finger Paints
  • Thumb, Ring, & Pinky - Shrimply Devine by Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure, neon blue square studs from BornPrettyStore
  • Pointer & Middle - Char by Julep, stamped with iced silver by b.m.c using BM-023
  • Top Coat - Top Coat by Out the Door

These nails are coming off soon since I'm going to Disneyland soon, so my nails shall have to match the occasion! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read all my comments and I will respond to as many comments as I can :)