Stash & Spending

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Carousel Ball Nails

Please understand that I volunteered for charity because I'm a good person.  We raised a lot of money for diabetes research and treatment options (and by "a lot of money" I mean like enough to pay for all 4 years of USC).  It was a wonderful night.  So many rich people.

Also I got to see Usher and John Elway, so that was pretty cool.

And since I work in both diabetes research and got to go to a free concert all for charity, I think I'm the real winner here tbh

Anyways, since I knew I was gonna be surrounded by so much wealth, I decided to paint my nails to reflect how simple yet sophisticated I was.  Or something along those lines.

Too bad nobody commented on my manicure ;_;


For this manicure:
  • Base Coat - Bonder by ORLY
  • Thumb, Pointer, & MIddle - gradient made with makeup sponge and Myrtle by Julep, Mary Lee by Julep, & Black Out by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear; stamped with BM-017 stamp plate by Bundle Monster using good as gold by essie
  • Ring & Pinky - Golden-I by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear
  • Top Coat - Out the Door by inm
Approximate Completion Time: 1 hour


Also I bought a Nintendo WiiU, which came with Super Mario Maker and the 30th anniversary Mario amiibo and oh my God bless freaking Nintendo ;u;

NOW WE JUST NEED ZELDA WIIU OKAY I CAN ALREADY SEE MYSELF CRYING TO THE MUSIC which is also how I feel every time I listen to Kingdom Hearts music.  Some may say I cry too easily.  I say...neh.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read all my comments and I will respond to as many comments as I can :)