Stash & Spending

Monday, September 7, 2015

Beat Arkansas State!

And beat them we did :D

Since I wasn't able to watch the game live (it was airing on the Pac-12 network and we don't got money for freaking cable like come on college football let's remember those of us in the lower middle class who don't have access to all the nice things in the world -____-), I will be spending my day today catching up with the game.

But at least my nails were on point.  I hear there were fireworks at the game as well :O


For this manicure:
  • Base Coat - Bonder by ORLY
  • Base Color - Myrtle by Julep
  • Stamp & Dot Color - good as gold by essie (dots made using a dotting tool)
  • Stamp Plate - BM-005 by Bundle Monster
  • Top Coat - Out the Door by inm
Approximate Completion Time: 1 hour


I just ordered some nail vinyls and they're on their way over to my house.  I'm not sure when I will get them, but I'm excited because I've seen them all over my Instagram and have yet to try them.  But now I will just be patient and wait :)

That's all I have to report on today.  Have a wonderful day! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read all my comments and I will respond to as many comments as I can :)