Stash & Spending

Monday, December 14, 2015

Black & White Lace

Now that Dancing with the Stars is over, I find I have a lot more time on Mondays.  It's odd.

But with my free time, I get to paint my nails (and blog about them, of course!), play with makeup, and play video games!  That's the life of the typical millenial, aka me.

For my nails now, I've had the idea in my head for about a week, but it was in bits and pieces and not a complete thought.  I'm so glad I got it all out on my nails though.


For this manicure:
  • Base Coat - Bonder by ORLY
  • Base Colors - unnamed magenta shimmer & unnamed pale fuchsia shimmer by Shades of the Season
  • Stamping - used special white polish by Konad & noir black by b.m.c. using stamp plate BM-021 by Bundle Monster
  • Top Coat - Out the Door by inm
Approximate Completion Time: 2 hours


The stamping was harder than I expected because the stamp image I chose had a large fill space for polish, and I wasn't used to how much polish I had to use and how precisely I had to pick up the image (or else it would smear).

But these are all good experiences to have!


It's getting closer to Christmas and New Year's...so my next few nails will be outrageously festive.  I realize these nails are a little bit too delicate for the storm that is the holidays that will soon be upon us.

This is all I have for now.  Stay warm out there friends, and I'll see you next time! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read all my comments and I will respond to as many comments as I can :)