Stash & Spending

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Soft Punk

Hello everyone!  I hope you are all doing great :) I know I'm posting this on Father's Day, but uh...holidays don't affect my posting schedule.  But if you're a father or if you have a father, go celebrate him.  Thank him for creating you.  And he'll probably thank you for his own tax benefits or something.  I'm still too young to understand parenthood.

But anyways, today I am bringing you these nails:


I think "soft punk" is an appropriate way to describe these nails...I really just wanted to stamp something onto my nails, and this is the end result.

Read on to find out more about this manicure! :)
I have missed my stamp plates.  I'm glad we're reunited again :)

For this manicure:

I started with a coat of Base Coat by Finger Paints, and then applied two coats of Black Out by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear to my thumb, ring, and pinky fingers.  For my thumb and pinky fingers, I applied one coat of Surreal Sunset by Finger Paints, and for my ring finger, I used an image from the SH 208 plate by Shany with the Special White Polish by Konad.  For my pointer and middle fingers, I applied two coats of Gunmetal by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear.  I stamped part of an image from the SH 217 plate by Shany using What a Broad by Sephora by OPI, Pink Punk by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, and Molly by Julep.  After a bit of cleaning up, everything was finished with a coat of Matte Me Crazy by NYC.

Approximate Completion Time: 1.5 hours


I really like polishes that can be worn over a black base.  They're starting to become my new jam now.

My blog is going to face a lot of changes this summer.  I will be incorporating new sections onto my blog, so you can see how much money I spend on nail polish or nail art related goods every month, and you will be able to see which nail polishes I own.  It will hopefully be finished by the end of the month, so hang tight and I will see you then :)

In terms of posting, I don't know if I'll be able to post as frequently as I want to.  Summer is surprisingly a busy time of the year for me, since I'll be working a lot (I have two jobs).  I'll try to post once a week still, but I can't make any promises or guarantees.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read all my comments and I will respond to as many comments as I can :)