Stash & Spending

Monday, January 18, 2016

Spring Transition Nails

Why is it still winter?

Whose idea was this?

I'm ready for spring, but I didn't want my nails to be aggressively spring.  So I created a more edgy/hip spring look.  It's a little bit rough and unrefined, but the weather right now doesn't call for the softer spring looks yet.


For this manicure:
  • Base Coat - Bonder by ORLY
  • Thumb & Pinky - Tribeca Silver by NYC with silver glitter from Shades of the Season
  • Pointer & Middle - Bunny by Julep; then I sponged on 24/7 by Sinful Colors, Mellow Yellow & Lacey Lilac by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, Aquatic by L.A. Colors, & Too Yacht to Handle by China Glaze; then I added a coat of Hidden Treasure by Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure; I finished with Jewel Sticker by MODI x UNISTELLA
  • Ring - Erin by Julep
  • Top Coat - Out the Door by inm
Approximate Completion Time: 2 hours



If you look closely, I'm missing a pearl from the nail art sticker on my middle finger.  Oops.  It still looks cute even if the pearl is missing though.

Every day I wish for warmer weather, so my nail art is probably going to reflect my wish.  Spring can't come soon enough!

That's all for now.  Stay safe and stay warm y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read all my comments and I will respond to as many comments as I can :)