Stash & Spending

Monday, December 29, 2014

Final Festivities

So...2014 is about to end.  I'm actually surprised I was able to keep up a blog for an entire year!  Good for me :)  Also thank you for reading this blog however often you have read it.  It makes me content to know that other people enjoy my art as much as I do :D

Here is my last manicure for 2014:


For this manicure:
  • Base Coat - Base Coat by Finger Paints
  • Base Color - Jillian by Julep
  • Accent Color - Surreal Sunset by Finger Paints
  • Stamp Color - white by Konad
  • Stamp Plate - SH 215 by Shany
  • Studs - 2 mm fluorescent studs from bornprettystore
  • Top Coat - Top Coat by Out the Door
Approximate Completion Time: 1.5 hours


Shany makes decent image plates, but even those full-sized images are a bit short for my short nails...so I'm gonna have to start investigating into larger image plates.

Thank you for following me in 2014 :)

I will be making one more post before the year is up (no new nails though), but stay tuned in 2015 for even more nail art, and...well I'm graduating in May 2015.  And have to find a job.  But hopefully those don't interfere with this blog.

Stay warm out there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read all my comments and I will respond to as many comments as I can :)