Stash & Spending

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Inspired by: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX

Hello!  I know I'm a day late, but for those of you in the know, I hope you're enjoying playing your Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX on your PS3! :)

There was an event to celebrate the game's launch at the Disney Burbank Lot, and my boyfriend had gotten me a ticket to attend.  It was interesting.  I haven't played any of the KH games, but that didn't stop me from making this nail art:



For this manicure:

  • Base Coat - Base Coat by Finger Paints
  • Base Color - aruba blue by essie
  • Nail Art Colors - Tribeca Silver by NYC, Nadia by Julep, Bess by Julep, Black Out by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear
  • Top Coat - Top Coat by Out the Door
  • Tools Used - dotting tool, striper brushes
Approximate Completion Time: 1.5 hours


And a picture with flash.

Oh, and on another note, I have an instagram now!  Follow @rosieharmony for mostly nail art pictures.  I would post pics of my puppy if I had one.

And remember, "the heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in, but deep down there's a light that will never go out!" (Thanks, Sora)

Game on, nerds.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read all my comments and I will respond to as many comments as I can :)