Stash & Spending

Monday, December 22, 2014

Winter Chevrons

I seem to be capable of painting winter-themed nails only when I'm in the presence of snow and coldness.  California doesn't do that for me, which is why it helps that I'm currently in Colorado right now, with all the snow and cold outside.


For this manicure:
  • Base Coat - Base Coat by Finger Paints
  • Base Colors - Bess by Julep & Avalanche by China Glaze
  • Chevron Colors - Jeanne by Julep & Char by Julep
  • Top Coat - Top Coat by Out the Door
  • Tools used - chevron stickers from BornPrettyStore, makeup sponge
Approximate Completion Time: 2.5 hours


Most of my time was spent waiting for the blue base to dry so I could overlay it with the chevron stickers and the gradient which would ensue.  But that's just nail art for you.

Be on the lookout for more winter/holiday-themed nail art soon!  But until then, stay warm out there! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read all my comments and I will respond to as many comments as I can :)