Stash & Spending

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Personal Faves of 2014

The clock is ticking, so I will make this post short :)

I have made so many different pieces of nail art this past year!  I'm really happy.  Painting nails really does bring me much happiness :)

The following are my favorite nail arts from 2014.  I have 3 categories: favorite holiday themed, favorite "inspired by", and favorite original design.

So here goes!

Favorite holiday themed: 


My Easter and 4-20 nails!  Ha...how I do love this coincidence so very much.  Click here to read more about these nails! :)

Favorite "inspired by":


Inspired by Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and by Super Smash for WiiU!  I enjoyed these nails as much as I enjoy the games themselves.  And also Nintendo.  I love Nintendo and you should too!  Click here to read more about these nails! :)

Favorite original design:


This I had titled as an "interrupted gradient".  I think that really was an appropriate name.  I love these designs because it forces me to combine what little talent I have with the plethora of colors I own to create an original design.  It's designs like these where I can really start to grow and develop as an artist!  Click here to read more about these nails! :)

Overall, 2014 has been a crazy year for me.  Who would have thought that I would actually start a nail art blog?  Also I'd like to publicly thank my sister for helping me come up with a name for my blog.  She's always there for me when I need her :D

That's it from me for 2014!  I will see you guys all in 2015 with more nail art and more designs!  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I read all my comments and I will respond to as many comments as I can :)